§ 1 Validity, Definitions of Terms
(1) Gluten Free Choice Sverige AB , Importgatan 44 , 602 28 Norrkoping , Sverige (hereinafter referred to as ”we” or ”Crispino”) operates an online shop for goods at the website https://crispino.shop/se-SE/. The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter referred to as ”Customer” or ”you”) in the version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
(2) ”Consumer” in the sense of these terms and conditions is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. ”Entrepreneur” is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her commercial or independent professional activity, whereby a partnership with legal capacity is a partnership equipped with the ability to acquire rights and enter into obligations.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contracts, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online shop at https://crispino.shop/se-SE/.
(2) Our product presentations on the Internet are not binding and are not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The customer submits a binding offer of contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop. The order is placed in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods,
- Adding products by clicking on the appropriate button (e.g. ”Add to shopping cart”, ”Add to shopping bag” or similar)
- Checking the information in the shopping cart,
- Call up the order overview by clicking on the corresponding button (e.g. ”Continue to checkout”, ”Continue to payment”, ”Go to order overview” or similar),
- Input/check of address and contact data, selection of payment method, confirmation of the general terms and conditions and cancellation policy,
- Completion of the order by clicking the button ”Buy now”. This represents your binding order.
- The contract is concluded when you receive an order confirmation from us within three working days at the e-mail address provided.
(4) If the contract is concluded, the contract shall be concluded with Gluten Free Choice Sverige AB , Importgatan 44 , 602 28 Norrkoping , Sverige.
(5) Before ordering, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the order data, the general terms and conditions and the cancellation policy, is carried out by e-mail after you have placed the order, partly automatically. We do not save the text of the contract after the conclusion of the contract.
(6) Input errors can be corrected using the usual keyboard, mouse and browser functions (e.g. the browser’s ”back button”). They can also be corrected by canceling the order process prematurely, closing the browser window and repeating the process.
(7) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have deposited with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Subject of the contract and essential characteristics of the products
(1) With our online shop is subject of the contract: The sale of goods. You can find the concretely offered goods on our article pages.
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods are to be found in the article description.
(3) The sale of digital products is subject to the restrictions apparent from the product description or otherwise arising from the circumstances, in particular with regard to hardware and/or software requirements for the target environment. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the subject of the contract is only the private and commercial use of the products without the right to resell or sublicense.
§ 4 Prices, shipping costs and delivery
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices and include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The respective purchase price is to be paid before delivery of the product (advance payment), unless we expressly offer purchase on account. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button in the online shop or in the respective offer. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, payment claims are due for payment immediately. If payment is not received by the specified date, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
(3) In addition to the indicated prices, shipping costs may be incurred for the delivery of products, unless the respective item is shown to be free of shipping costs. The shipping costs will be clearly indicated again on the offers, in the shopping cart system if applicable and on the order overview.
(4) All offered products are, unless clearly stated otherwise in the product description, immediately ready for dispatch (delivery time: 1-3 working days).
(5) The following supply area restrictions exist: Delivery is made to the following countries: Sweden.
§ 5 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Right of withdrawal
As a consumer you have a right of withdrawal. This depends on our cancellation policy.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Subject to the following exceptions, our liability for contractual breaches of duty and in tort is limited to intent or gross negligence.
(2) In the event of slight negligence, we shall be liable without limitation in the event of injury to life, body or health or in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation. If we are in default of performance due to slight negligence, if performance has become impossible or if we have breached a material contractual obligation, liability for property damage and financial losses resulting therefrom shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. An essential contractual obligation is one whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place, whose violation endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract and on whose compliance you may regularly rely. This includes in particular our duty to act and to fulfil the contractually owed performance, which is described in § 3.
§ 8 Contract language
Only Swedish is available as the contract language.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) The warranty is based on the statutory provisions.
(2) For companies, the warranty period for delivered goods is 12 months.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the items/digital goods or the service provided immediately upon fulfilment of the contract for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. Failure to do so will of course not affect your statutory warranty claims.
§ 10 Final provisions
(1) Swedish law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of UN sales law are expressly not applicable.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the registered office of the provider.